”St. Nicholas” Church
The church was repaired and other annexes were added in 1877, by the Lord Gregory Racoviceanu; the inside was repainted almost entirely by George Stănescu, which has his signature in the nave and the door made of thick planks of oak, situated between the porch and narthex, has several long trails of strikes, due to the fact that the building served a shelter for the local boyars, during the Turkish attacks, up until they raised the Manor located at a stone's throw from the place of worship.
The church kept its actual form since 1910 and 1935, when it was repaired once again. After that came a long period of decay, which was stopped when, in 1981, when the Father Gheorghe Chiliment, a local citizen, became the parson of the church.